2010 Ford Racing Boss 302R is sold (as of February 2011)!
TC Motorsports campaigned this 2010 Ford Racing Boss 302R in four rounds of the 2010 GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (CTSCC). Ford Racing developed the Boss 302R to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Mustang Boss 302’s iconic 1970 Trans-Am championship, and to build on the success of the Mustang FR500C (winner of 2005, 2008, and 2009 GRAND-AM Championships).
For exclusive photos and videos by Real Performance Mustangs - RPM, click here.
Standard Features and Specifications of the 2010 Ford Racing Boss 302R:
- Sealed Ford Racing high output 5.0L 4V V8 with upgraded cooling system
- Ford Racing TTC close ratio 6-speed transmission with integral shifter
- High-speed-balanced 1-piece driveshaft
- 3.55:1, 8.8 in. Torsen T2R limited-slip differential
- Ford Racing clutch
- Seam-welded unibody, integrated safety cage
- Front Suspension: Ride-height-adjustable KONI inverted coil-over struts, compression and rebound adjustable dampers, adjustable caster/camber plates, urethane bushings, and adjustable anti-roll bar
- Rear Suspension: Multimatic 3 link with panhard bar, KONI coil-over dampers (ride-height, compression and rebound adjustable, and urethane bushings
- Ford Racing rack and pinion steering
- Brembo 4-piston caliper front brakes, stock Ford rear brakes, recalibrated production ABS
- BBS 18 x 10 in. wheels, front and rear
- ATL 22-gallon custom dual-dry-break fuel cell
- Walbro 255 L/H fuel pump
- SK fuel pressure regulator
- Aluminum PWR radiator with separate oil cooler
- Ford Racing electrical harness
- Ford Racing exhaust system
- SPA cable-activated extinguisher
- Recaro position-adjustable racing seat
- Sparco quick-release steering wheel
- Sabelt 6-point safety harness, HANS-compatible
- AIM data system
About the Continental Tire Challenge GS Class
The Grand Sport (GS) class is made up of several factory sports and popular high-performance cars from around the world with minimal performance modifications, but full safety systems. Minimum weights range from 2,900 to 3,300 lbs, engines are tuned to produce between 375 and 425 horsepower, depending on the car, and the competition is further equalized in vehicle weights. Models include Porsche 997, BMW M3, Ford Mustang GT, Camaro, Dodge Challenger, and Nissan 350Z. The top speed for most GS cars is 160 mph.